This blogger writes All.THE. TIME. I thought she had some great tips, so I decided to reblog. I hope they help. Here’s to day 2.
WOW! That felt good!
My characters are born!
I have spent the past hour or so OFFLINE completing my NaNo write for Day 1. I have managed 1893 words (1667 needed) and have left it part way through a scene – not quite mid sentence but a good place to pick up tomorrow.
I have these tips to share with you from Day 1;
- Don’t leave it too late to start your daily write…
- at the same time – make sure it is the optimum time for you – when you feel ready and willing.
- Set yourself up first, I had the laptop on ready then got my notebook and research (images) to hand, opened the word doc. and started…
- Take a break if you have to. (I didn’t)
- Although you need to focus on the writing (especially in the light of no editing rule) make sure your mind…
View original post 722 more words